Right Here, Right Now ♥

Saturday, June 30, 2007 @ 1:10 pm

Hello I shall blog using capitals now cause... everybody does that and it's proper English. Anw, TODAY ROCKED SOMUCH. it was the best school day so far, seriously. I dunno whether it was cause it was Friday or cause it was Youth Day, or cause lessons were fun or cause everyone was in a good mood or cause celebration rocked, but anw yeah today rocked >:D And at least, school isn't THAT bad as I thought.

Okay was in a good mood this morning. Took height and weight and i'm SO SHORT (1.51m) I CAN'T STAND IT ALEKJRLKEJR. :@ Anne is taller than me! grrr! HAHA. and if i put on... 2.4 more kg, I'll be OVERWEIGHT. And I've alr been trying not to eat so much. Xiangliang taught us all a game > Cat and Mouse it was damn fun. :D :D So much screams and sweat. EMath aft that, it was bearable at least. English > everyone was shouting that there was a fire cause we could see smoke from afar but our attempt to waste time during lesson failed ahaha.

Youth Day Celebration was awesome, atmosphere was really high >:D and omgosh, the dance by the 4 female teachers was like o.O !! "I'll never see ShaG. in the same light again" as quoted by Isabelle. (Figure out the initials yourself) I never knew she cld dance like that really. she danced like as if she was really dancing for her lover or sth. And MrTham looked really shy. Shifty eyes. Malini stood out in the dance, I thought. And MsNeo looked really really PRETTY, somehow. In school uniform. I mean I never really thought she was pretty but today somehow she looks pretty. She looked so young, like a JC STUDENT! And she's married. Like wow. :D LXP shld've been with SG.!! NOT HSG.

Anti-climax ending to the celebrations > BACK TO LESSON. ): MrsR was being really strict today I have no idea why. LXP was really funny > we tricked her that the name announced on the PA system was calling for her and she BELIEVED us. Never knew she was so gullible. :D But of course in the end we told her that it wasn't her lah. Lunch > Isabelle was being crazy and kept laughing to herself. :D Stayed back for Chem practical and did titration. I suck at practical, really.

Anw I was on my way home when Shihan called me saying she saw me from the bus stop opposite. So I backtracked and crossed the road and went to Taka Macs with them (Shihan, RachelWong, Beatrice). Had a two hour (!!) crapping session at Macs and I laughed until my stomach hurt. Beatrice and Rachel are SUPER LAME. HAHA. :D Was talking about OBS stuff and really weird stuff. o.O Beatrice was talking abt where she was shitting during OBS and Rachel was talking abt her kayak mates paddling so much but ending up at the same place. And washing her feet at the place where people just dumped their left over food in the sea water. SUPER HILARIOUS lah, they. Shihan and I were just sitting there, laughing at them. xD

Crap I miss C3. S1's fun too but it's different.
Okay this is really funny. My brother thought that I was GOING OUT. Apparently... my PJs look like going out clothes. HAHA. Funny. Then just now my maid and I were using binoculars to look through the window and into the swimming pool. And she was like "We can use the binoculars to look at people showering!" or sth like that. omg!!

Anw the DOLPHIN and COW EMAIL that I sent people was really funny. (as in, their reactions are really funny. I have gullible and innocent friends.) :D HAHA if you received it you will know what I mean.

I think I sound weird using CAPS. :D


Thank God It's Friday!

HAPPY YOUTH DAY. :D

Happy belated birthday Toonjia. !


It's ♥


Can you imagine, what would happen
If we could have any dream
I'd wish this moment, was ours to own it
And that it would never leave


Profile Linkages